Anvers | Eau de Toilette
Anvers is minimalist, timeless, contemporary and masculine.
It is a fusion of fresh aromatics and provocative spices, classic florals with modern leather notes, bracing woods and warm amber.
Contemporary photography is the inspiration behind the company’s scent and conceptual development.
Ulrich Lang New York selected Roger Szmulewicz, a prominent Belgian dealer in 20th-century photography, as face and muse for its premiere men’s fragrance Anvers, the French word for the city of Antwerp, one of Europe’s style capitals, and where Szmulewicz’s gallery is based.
The Belgian art dealer was photographed by Erik Swain, longtime assistant of renowned fashion photographer Steven Klein.
- Top Notes : Bergamot, Lime, Tangerine, Sage, Mint, Basil
- Middle Notes : Violet, Jasmine and Geranium Leaves, Sesame, Honey
- Base Notes : Leather, Moss, Sheer Ambers, Precious Woods, Guava
- Created : 2003
- Perfumer : Roger Szmulewicz
- Olfactive Group : Woody & Aromatic
- Style : Masculine